Saturday, July 28, 2012

Activity Log

July 25
Time: 43:44
Distance: 2.52 miles
Calories Burned: 171


Time: 22:18
Distance: 1.39 miles
Calories Burned: 100


July 28
Time: 26.29
Distance: 1.53 miles
Calories Burned: 103


These were all my walks with Haiden :) And today when I walked I finally got my new shoes!! 
I feel like I'm walking on clouds! And if it hadn't been all thundery and lightning on our way back from getting them, I would have taken Haiden for a jog with me. And even though I wasn't able to get the barefoot shoes, I am still going to try and jog as if I had them. That way my feet absorb the shock instead of my legs. I also cleaned off the jogging stroller and aired up the tires earlier this week so it was all ready to go for our first spin today! 
As you can see, Haiden loved it! And I'm glad we met Zach and his friend after their half day at Habitat to eat Subway in the air conditioning and then get my shoes!!! 

When we got home I make Haiden his first homemade baby food!!
Corn!! I didn't see any corn baby food at the store, and we love corn, so I went ahead and used our Magic Bullet (which we got just for this purpose) and after I steamed the corn, I pureed it and then mixed it with some carrots and barley! Haiden ate it like a champ, until he started playing and not eating, so we stopped. Tomorrow we are going to get the silicon ice cube trays so I can start stocking up on homemade baby food, that we are going to mix with our WIC baby food. 

I am super excited, and taking baby steps in order to get things done that I want to get done. I have gone through a ton of Woman's Day magazines, my mom saved for me, and have been writing down recipes like crazy! They also have a few awesome craft ideas I can use the formula containers for, and maybe some of the baby food jars! That is going to be my task for next week, do a project! I already bought all the ribbons and things a week or so ago, so all I have to do is DO IT! 

This weekend we are also FINALLY making our reservations for our trip to Pensacola, Florida to have a re-commitment ceremony for our one year anniversary. We are thinking about doing it every year, just taking a weekend to go out and do something fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment