Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I love my friends!

So this is just to let everyone know, how crafty and amazing my friends are:


Linds is one of my favorite people in the whole world! She has created a blog full of super awesome vegetarian dishes and oober healthy yummy foods, as well as updates on her sweet daughter Reese, and their upcoming addition! She loves the vintage and old classic black and white romances, as well as novel writing! She became my friend when I moved to Ohio back in 2005 and worked at Borders! I still talk to everyone I worked with, but Linds and I have a special bond! We are now both married with babies, and love being creative in food, crafts and family activities. If you need a true inspiration, check out her amazing blog and share in her love of all things girlishly chic and healthy! 


Bri is one of the friends I have had so many crazy times with, our kids will hear about them as they grow up. Even though I broke her ACL and she elbow punched me in the eye, making it swell shut for a day...we were still able to remain friends! Our friendship started from being low on the totem pole during our short basketball careers in junior high, and has remained strong, traveling across the country to see each other, even leaving the US to have a good time! Bri is one of my friends who has it all: she is a Fighting Texas Aggie graduate and where's her ring proudly for all to see, has a wonderful career as a Landscaping Architect, has her trusty bird Lacie (who has been through it all for the passed 13 or so years!), and is in a loving relationship where both their dreams have come together in such a beautiful way. If you want to check out her chatter, photography and her landscaping portfolio, then check out her website! She designed the whole thing herself...um AWESOME! 


Grace and I went to high school together, and our circles intertwined here and there. We have stayed in touch via Facebook and I have followed her amazing journey these last few years. She is another amazing individual with so much passion and drive, it's intense!! She does it all: film making, directing, editing, making shorts, writing screen plays, short stories, novels! I mean, there is seriously nothing this girl cannot do!! Check out her blog and enter the world, some of us only dream of, the world of film making and novel writing, and making it all happen!! 

2 comments:

  1. :D It's the least I could do to show my love for you, and your love for life and share it with everyone!!

    ReplyDelete